I have a wooden plaque that says this hanging on my wall next to two pictures of us.
Such a cute seating idea.
- Next post, I will (:
- Spring and fall are tied. I wish fall lasted longer. I feel like we have two weeks of 60 degree weather and then it goes straight into winter.
- I really wouldn’t worry about it. If he’s completely okay with the height difference when you wear heels, then who cares? No one else’s opinion should matter.
- I deleted a question about this on accident, so whoever asked how I made the owl cupcakes, refer to this (: Although I’m not sure if that’s what this specific question was about, but this is how we made them look like owls -
- Frost the top with chocolate frosting.
- Split two Oreos in half and use the white frosted sides as the eyeballs, then break the other half of the Oreo in half to make the ears (push them into the tops of the cupcakes, don’t just set them in the frosting)
- Frost the ears with the chocolate frosting.
- Use Junior Mints to make the pupil for the eyes.
- And lastly, use orange or yellow M&Ms for the beak.
- Remind yourself of why you fell in love with him, why you’re holding on, and how happy you’ll be when you finally get to see him again. Don’t lose sight of what you’re waiting for.